A Pair of Ducks (Tangle Challenge)

Whew! My little Squeaky Burrito has decided to space out his feedings to every 2 hours today, and take naps in between. I can write another post! Woohoo!

This is my attempt at the Diva's Weekly Tangle Challenge. This week it's a monotangle of Paradox, suggested by Maria (one of the creators of Zentangle). At first Paradox made me angry because I could never get it to look as awesome as everyone else's tangles. After practicing with it many times, I'm finally getting the hang of it and starting to love it. Reminds me of Betweed, and in some areas, Sanabel.


I used one of my 'bleed-through' papers that I cut into tangle tiles a few months back. I love the colors of bleed-throughs, especially this one.

This is one of my first attempts (but I like it less, so I'm showing it second). There's no shading, but I may go back and shade it later.



You may also like

3 comments:

  1. I love the one on bleed thru paper. -Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! How long have you been doing Zentangle? I came across it online months ago and have wanted to try it. I finally signed up for a class at our local craft store in October. Can't wait to try it. I know they say even those who think they can't draw can do it, but still not so sure! LOL

    ReplyDelete