Weekly Zentangle Challenge - Duo Tangle

This week's Zentangle challenge from The Diva just reinforced my dislike of most grid patterns. I can't draw a straight line most of the time, and Jonqal is just a bunch of straight lines (for the most part). Other people can make it look so flowing and beautiful; mine just looks blah.

But I did like playing with Opus. It reminds me of a few of my other favorite patterns, and I'll be adding this one to my go-to list.


And don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a copy of My Memories Suite v.2 digital scrapbooking software!


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. I love the red and your lines are exactly as they should be! Great tile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have trouble drawing curvy lines, especially companion curvy lines, but I do pretty well with straight lines -- maybe we should get together! lol Your entry is fantastic -- love the edges, and your excellent Opus, and your colorful Jonqal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Opus get along quite well! This is lovely

    ReplyDelete