Favorite Colors Swap!

I've been out of the internet loop for a couple of weeks now, first with moving, then with not having internet at the new house, then giving birth and adjusting to life with a newborn. Whew, it's been a busy month and a half for me!

What's funny is that we got the phone and 'net set up on Friday. We had internet access for exactly 6 hours before I went into labor at 1:30 a.m. Saturday morning.

Since I've been out of the loop for so long, I thought I'd jump back in with both feet (one's nudging the little rocker my son is playing in) and join up with Mamarazzi's Favorite Color Swap! I've never gotten a chance to do one of her swaps before, but I love the WWTKW and Friday Confessionals so much. I'm really glad she let me join up, being a n00b and all. :)


Photobucket


This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to start putting together all sorts of goodies and treats for a new friend.


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. i cannot WAIT to see what you come up with shopping for your partner's favorite color.

    glad to have you join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY.....I'm a newbie too on the SWAP!
    Can't wait to start shopping for it.
    Congrats on your precious new baby!
    I'm a new follower.
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete