Friday Confessional - a new start!

Starting a new way of blogging to (hopefully) keep me on a regular schedule! Today it's the Friday Confessional, hosted by Mamarazzi.

Photobucket


I confess that I'm gaining weight ridiculously fast over the last 3 weeks. I leveled off 7 weeks ago, didn't gain anything for a month, then bam! put on 13 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks. The doctor told me to lay off the milk and juice (me with a very sad face) and only one really delicious piece of junk food a day as a treat. Everything else had to go. There are no other signs of preeclampsia; apparently I'm just a fatass who drank entirely too much milk (we're talking at least 4 pint glasses a day). What can I say? I love milk.

I confess that I have fallen way behind on housework. Sweeping up Bishop's fur every day is a huge task in itself, not only because it flies around while I'm sweeping, but because I can't bend over easily to pick it up anymore. Then the next day, it looks like someone took all that dog hair I swept up the day before and dumped it all over the place again. I swear, I could knit another dog out of Bishop fur every single day.

I confess that I hate the useless part of being pregnant. Between carpal tunnel, sciatica and carrying this alien chest burster so low that I can't bend over without doing a sumo squat, I can't do a lot of things that I used to do. Like pick stuff up off the floor. Or wash all the dishes at once (my hands either lock up from pain or go numb and fall asleep). Or draw for more than 15-20 minutes at a time (the whole hands falling asleep thing).

I confess that I trained my blind and deaf mini-dachshund, Geordie, into a very bad habit lately. I have to be able to pick him up, so instead of bending all the way over to lift him, I trained him to jump up on me when he wants to be picked up to go outside.

I confess that I laugh at Geordie when he jumps up against the wall or a tree instead of me because he can't quite tell where I am sometimes.

I confess that I also call for him to come to me, knowing full well he can't hear me. Yet I do it every time.

I confess that I love taking my vitamins. They're gummies and taste like candy. Now if I could only find a good gummy fiber supplement and a good gummy iron supplement. I hate swallowing iron pills. :(


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. aww calling your def and blind pup. i would probably do the same thing.

    thanks for linking up, great confessions!

    ReplyDelete