WWTK Wednesday Week 10

Welcome to We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A hosted by:

Impulsive Addict, Janette, Mamarazzi and
Seriously Shawn




Photobucket


This week's questions are from Seriously Shawn

{1} What is the best or worst pick up line you have ever been given?
{2} What is your most and least favorite day of the week?
{3} How many hours of sleep do you require each night?
{4} Is there a song that takes you back in time? What song is it & what's the memory attached?
{5} What is your biggest guilty pleasure?



What is the best or worst pick up line you have ever been given?
Honestly, no one's every really tried a pick-up line on me. Either I'm too intimidating, or maybe people realize that I'd see right through them if they were being hokey or contrived.

What is your most and least favorite day of the week?
Most favorite is Saturday because of Doctor Who (currently on hiatus... boooooo) and now Battlestar Galactica on BBCA. Least favorite lately is Friday because that's shopping day and I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant, it's consistently 95ยบ or higher every Friday, and I hate being around people when I have to waddle around with huge swollen ankles and can't curl my fingers around the stupid shopping cart handle most of the time.

How many hours of sleep do you require each night?
Normally 8-9. Since about February, it's been broken up into 1-2 hour naps in between getting up to go pee. Yes, I pee every hour or hour and a half... all day and all night. It's annoying as hell.

Is there a song that takes you back in time? What song is it & what's the memory attached?
The A-Team theme song. It takes me back to a time when the world (for my generation) was simpler, safer and more innocent. Then it makes me miss all the good shows when I was a kid, like V (the original series with Marc Singer), old school Doctor Who and MacGuyver. And Reading Rainbow. I LOVED that show as a kid and even as an adult. Yes, Sesame Street helped teach me how to read, but it was Reading Rainbow that taught me WHY to read.

What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
World of Warcraft. I don't get a chance to play much right now because my hands fall asleep while moving the mouse, but I do so love a good dungeon or raid. I'm a geek, I know. I <3 my huntard.


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. I love BSG. Miss it. Christopher Eccleston was my favorite Doctor; I have kinda...sorta...a crush on him. (!!)

    Ah, A-Team. I watched that all the time. Miss the 80s shows: Riptide, Remington Steele, Magnum PI, Moonlighting...those were the days.

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The is a good guilty pleasure... video games. A really good time waster! Like realty TV which I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heat and pregnancy do NOT mix!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be happy to know that I often still show online video streaming of old episodes of Reading Rainbow to my students! It is still a wonderful program!

    ReplyDelete