15 minutes away turned into 15 weeks!

Or rather, 22 weeks. :) Only 18(+/-) more weeks to go, and Ian Alexander will make his debut appearance!

This week is my first week doing the Diva's weekly Zentangle challenges. This week was perfect for me since lately (and in the coming months) I haven't had much more than 10-15 minutes to myself to work on art.

This week's challenge is 15 Minutes of Fame, where you set 15 minutes on a timer and do an entire Zentangle tile. Since most of my work is so huge, I admittedly freaked out, thinking there's no way I can do a tangle in 15 minutes! But then I read that a tile is supposed to be 3.5 inches square, so I relaxed a bit, drew some 3.5 inch squares in my sketchbook, and started tangling!

Excuse the horrible lighting/picture quality this time. We're in for some major storms tonight/tomrrow, and I can't get outside to take better ones right now.

One



Two



Three
I didn't get a chance to finish this one. I never realized how time-intensive my favorite pattern really is!



You may also like

7 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME!!! And I love the 15 minute idea... that would be doable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are great tangles! Welcome! I joined a couple of weeks ago - having fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tangles. Hope you can continue to participate in the Weekly Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I love the pattern in #3 also! Crazy how we'll let our favorite patterns consume our time!

    ReplyDelete