April Journal Calendar

April's Art Calendar I finished my art journal calendar for April as part of the Art Calendar 2010 365 challenge!

It's been awhile since I've done any mixed media collage, so I'm a little bit rusty. But the goal I've set for myself is to make at least 1 bit of art every day for the next 30 days. This counts as 2 since I worked on it over two days in two different directions.

You can't see it in the pictures, but the right-hand page has glitter ALL over it.

Click here for more art journal calendar goodness!


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you might stay busy this next month! One piece of art a day it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look like you're rusty at all! It looks GREAT!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great goal. I try to do a little something each day myself. I've allowed myself to play in the studio all winter. Now I need to get busy so that I can sell this summer. Looking forward to seeing more of your mixed media.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete